Sunday, August 26, 2007

DO DRY CLEANERS ACCEPT MAN SUITS?

Have you seen the new commercials for Dial soap for men? The tag line for the advertisement is something like, "care for your man suit." Or something like that. "Man suit" makes me laugh. My "man suit" is hairy. I don't know what has happened. I woke up one day and had hair growing out of my shoulders. My shoulders! That's just not right. I'm at the point where I refuse to take my shirt off...even at the beach.

I'm not sure if this is a bi-product of it BUT I sweat a hell of a lot more now too. Which is really embarrassing at the gym. I'm the sweaty guy (sigh). By the middle of my workout I look in the mirror and see that the back of my shirt is drenched...as are these two spots under each man boob. I think it's actually the bottom of my ribcage that sticks out a bit and collects the sweat but either way it makes it look like I have two little, tiny, lactating boobs under my regular man boobs. I hate it. Most of the people in the gym look nowhere near as sweaty as I do by the end of their workout. I look like I sat in a sauna for five hours...then jumped in a pool. Why can't I be the cool looking guy at the gym? You know, the guy that uses EVERY machine and doesn't sweat a drop. Yeah, he's also the guy with the sunglasses.

Two complaints about the gym:
1. Why are you talking on your cell phone as you run? Is it that important? Do you also talk to your friends between huffs as you're having sex? This annoys me beyond words.
2. Guys - please don't wear shorts so tight that you can see your junk pile. First off, it can't be comfortable and second off, no one really wants to see that. Do girls like that? I think it looks ridiculous, completely unnatural. And if you are this guy, please don't talk to me. It makes me uncomfortable. Just as uncomfortable as the naked guy that blow dries his entire body in the middle of the locker room.

Am I being a prude American? Probably. Sorry about that. Just a few gym comments for the day.

No comments: